04 July 2012

America the Beautiful, Polish for Free




To celebrate the 4th of July, Zoya is giving everybody a free nail polish in the color America, a beautiful bright red.

Nail Polish-America Lg

All you have to do is go to their website, add anything totaling a minimum of $10 and enter the code FREEDOM2 . And if there wasn't enough mention of freedom yet, SHIPPING is FREE as well. How cool is that? :)

Now, it is no secret that I am in love with my Zoya polishes. If I could, I would buy each and every single one of them and display them framed in my living room. Color-sorted, of course. Ha! :)

I have already ordered mine, but you'll have to come back and see which colors I got.


Will you get your free America? Do you like good old-fashioned red nail polish?



Happy 4th of July! Enjoy the fireworks and the hot dogs! :)

Cooper. xx